I have uploaded the latest hot-fix to Smedge 2018. This release addresses a few issues:
- The Job Info panel shows the “wait for” job if there is one
- Blender detects error messages
- Vray standalone module supports one file per frame
- Fixed typo in Mistika VR command line formatting string
- Generic Script module was not updating the percent done in the GUI
- New SMEDGE_ZMQ_IPV6 environment variable to turn off IPv6 support if needed
- View filter system can filter pools by name as well as ID
- Detects OS name and version for modern versions of Widnows
- Small fixes to GUI display and usability
You can simply install this version over any previous version of Smedge to update. Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any issues.
See you in Smedge!