ÜberwareTM

View Forum Thread

Anyone can view the forums, but you need to log in in order to post messages.

> Forum Home > Support > vprendersettigns is already registred - C4D

Tue, 01/Sep/2015 5:42 AM
Gil
2 Posts
Hello,
I'm trying to start a job with C4D Standard Renderer and every time it shows me that error. Does anybody knows how to fix this? Maybe i'm just missing something :)

15.09.01 11:31:13.780 [ Warning ] <0x00001F98: ProcessWatcher> Job '0000' found error in work process output line:
Description >>>Error:<<< vprendersettings is already registered

Wed, 02/Sep/2015 1:00 PM
Robin
1138 Posts
This is an error message that is being reported from the renderer itself. You can try ignoring this error, in case the message is not an indication of an unrecoverable error that will abort the render. To ignore it:

1. Edit the job
2. On the Advanced Info tab, look for the Error Ignore Strings field. Add a keyword from this error like:
vprendersettings
3. Update and Close
4. Reset Job failure counts.

If the frames finish OK, you can permanently add this error ignore string to the engine product options for Cinema 4D:

1. Select all of your engines
2. Choose Engine > Configure Product Options
3. In the "Cinema 4D" settings, add the text to the Error Ignore Strings field here
4. Apply and Close

This adds the option to the engines so every job will ignore these errors in the future.

Note, however, that if the error is causing the renderer to actually fail and not produce correct images, you will need to find the underlying cause of the error and correct it.

Thank you,
-robin

Thu, 03/Sep/2015 3:27 AM
Gil
2 Posts
Thank you Robin for your quick reply,
it works now :)

Page 1 of 1

©2000 - 2013 Überware. All rights reserved