ÜberwareTM

View Forum Thread

Anyone can view the forums, but you need to log in in order to post messages.

> Forum Home > Support > Smedge 2015 api - Question

Fri, 03/Jul/2015 10:52 AM
Henrique
1 Post
Hi there, i have a license for smedge 2011, and the api works fine.

i have a c# script, for submit a job , and works fine, they use : C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Smedge\\Submit.exe

and the final output for aerender is : "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CS5\Support Files\aerender.exe" -project W:\files\usuarios\5\925\midia\7827.aep -s 1000 -e 1099 -v ERRORS_AND_PROGRESS -comp "dicas_tozz_" -OMtemplate "Multi-Machine Sequence" -RStemplate "Multi-Machine Settings" -output W:\files\usuarios\5\925\midia\sequenciajpg\seq_[####].jpg

And this work FINE.

now, i want upgrade my license to smedge 2015, but in my test, i have a little problem.

when i use my SAME C# script, with the same parameters to submit.exe (2015) , he send to aep a string like this :

"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CS5\Support Files\aerender.exe" -project W:\files\usuarios\5\925\midia\7827.aep -s 1000 -e 1099 -v ERRORS_AND_PROGRESS -comp "dicas_tozz_" -OMtemplate "Multi-Machine Sequence" -output W:\files\usuarios\5\925\midia\sequenciajpg\seq_[####].jpg -RStemplate ""Multi-Machine Settings" "

then Aerender do not work, cause he dont Set RSTemplate. cause he put it after -output.

can i fix that?

thanks a lot.

Wed, 08/Jul/2015 1:26 PM
Robin
1138 Posts
Hi there. Sorry for the delay getting back to you, I've been a bit hectic with the holidays.

It seems that your script is generating a different command line now than it used to, because there are extra quote marks around the RStemplate flag parameter, which is also in a different position than it used to be in. Did you change the script?

I am happy to take a closer look. If you can contact me directly at and send over your script, I will see what may be going on. Thanks,
-robin

Page 1 of 1

©2000 - 2013 Überware. All rights reserved