ÜberwareTM

View Forum Thread

Anyone can view the forums, but you need to log in in order to post messages.

> Forum Home > Support > all unlicensed

Tue, 03/Mar/2015 11:52 AM
Paul
18 Posts
Hi,
We are under 2014 Up3 here and since restarted our manager, thanks to Robin, none of our nodes are showing up LICENSED. All 30 are UNLICENSED, even after having revoking license on each nodes, and restarted the master, kinda stuck here, any help ?

Tang

Tue, 03/Mar/2015 1:58 PM
Robin
1138 Posts
Sounds like the license code got messed up or the master switched to a different machine. If you need a new license code, contact me directly at and I can help you generate a new code.

If the license is installed correctly, make sure that the Master is running the same (or later) version of Smedge as the machines. The master will not check out licenses to machines running a newer version of Smedge than it.

Thanks,
-robin

Tue, 03/Mar/2015 3:02 PM
Paul
18 Posts
hi Robin, my license seems good to me,
http://screencast.com/t/EpdwM5Su

and my nodes are all running the same one:
http://screencast.com/t/MKPlPLidrfli

Tanguy

Tue, 03/Mar/2015 4:03 PM
Paul
18 Posts
Hi Robin,

So I did kill all the nodes Smedge engine and deleted their respective .lock file and then restarted the master and the nodes, still same result.

Wed, 01/Apr/2015 10:04 AM
Nikolay
11 Posts
Hi,

Today without changing anything in to our network or workflow smedge 2014.3 lost connection to it's master. The master itself also was unable to find himself (the master). We were unable to restart or to stop the master service and ended with restart of the machine. That resulted all nodes to loose their license. Thankfully the master kept the big queue intact.

We re-entered the license code and everything is back to business.

Best,
Niki

Wed, 01/Apr/2015 1:47 PM
Robin
1138 Posts
Hi

There was probably some kind of network hiccup that caused the master to lose its ability to connect properly. You should also check that the permissions are correct on the master data folder and such as well.

I'm happy to remote connect and take a look if you want. You may also want to try updating to Smedge 2015, which fixes a few issues that could cause master failures in the previous version.

Thank you,
-robin

Page 1 of 1

©2000 - 2013 Überware. All rights reserved