ÜberwareTM

View Forum Thread

Anyone can view the forums, but you need to log in in order to post messages.

> Forum Home > Announcements > Smedge 2014 Update 3 is available

Tue, 08/Apr/2014 9:41 PM
Robin
1138 Posts
I put out an update with some of the little changes and fixes I have made before making the big database changes that are going to be coming for the next major release. In this build are some fun new features, including the new "heat grid" and support for Arnold standalone rendering as well as Modo split frame rendering.

One of my favorite new features is the ability to move forward and backward in your selection history. This is saving me tons of time managing large farms, and I am sure you will find it great as well! You can access this in the View menu, or with the keyboard shortcuts Control+Left/Right (Command on Mac) or using the blue toolbar buttons with the arrow keys. Oh, and if you find that there are toolbar icons you never use and don't want to see another new feature is the ability to compress groups of buttons to hide them. Fun!

This download is now available for all platforms. You can see a full list of the changes in the "What's New" manual available both online and in the distribution. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you, and see you in Smedge!

-robin

Page 1 of 1

©2000 - 2013 Überware. All rights reserved