ÜberwareTM

View Forum Thread

Anyone can view the forums, but you need to log in in order to post messages.

> Forum Home > Announcements > Server troubles

Thu, 23/Jul/2009 4:06 AM
Robin
1138 Posts
Hi.

Well, it seems like its that time again for our annual server trouble. I'm not very pleased with my provider for all of the trouble I seem to have with them perpetually. Thank you for your patience as I work this out.

-robin

Thu, 23/Jul/2009 1:10 PM
Robin
1138 Posts
Our new SSL certificate is installed, but it seems not every browser recognizes it. IE 7+ is working correctly, but Firefox and Safari are not. We're still on the case, and hope to have it all resolved shortly.

Thank you
-robin

Thu, 23/Jul/2009 2:46 PM
Robin
1138 Posts
When it rains, it pours, of course. Not only did the security certificate installation not work correctly, but now my email account is screwed up. It seems to only be affecting my personal email so far.

If you are waiting for a response from me by email, please be patient. I will get through my email as soon as we can get it working again. If you have any problems getting through to us, or if you want an alternative way to contact us, please post a message on the forums here.

Thank you, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
-robin

Sat, 25/Jul/2009 12:39 AM
Robin
1138 Posts
OK, the new SSL certificate is installed, though there are some browsers that may not recognize it yet. If you see any issues with an unrecognized security certificate, please let us know which browser you are using so that we can track down the problem.

Email seems to be working again. Unfortunately, I see there has been a big backlog in the support and licensing emails. I'm sorry about this. I am going through them now. We are taking measures to avoid this from happening again.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience these issues may have caused.
-robin

Page 1 of 1

©2000 - 2013 Überware. All rights reserved