ÜberwareTM

View Forum Thread

Anyone can view the forums, but you need to log in in order to post messages.

> Forum Home > Support > maya mental ray bitfrost

Mon, 28/Dec/2015 6:15 PM
Marcus
2 Posts
When using my Maya 2015 i started to get these bitfrost error as soon as i start using it and was wondering if there was a fix. I cant open most of my windows and when i try my maya crashes. it has to do with someting in bitfrost but i don't know how to go about fizing this problem and here is my Output log:

Initialized VP2.0 renderer {
Version : 5.3.2.800. Feature Level 4.
Adapter : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Vendor ID: 4318. Device ID : 4992
Driver : .
API : OpenGL V.2.
Max texture size : 16384 * 16384.
Max tex coords : 8
Shader versions supported (Vertex: 4, Geometry: 4, Pixel 4).
Shader compiler profile : (Best card profile)
Active stereo support available : 0
GPU Memory Limit : 2048 MB.
CPU Memory Limit: 30998.5 MB.
}
1 error generated.
Error while processing C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2015\plug-ins\bifrost\db\presets\__rootincludeall__.h.

and then I also have a link to my screencapture video:
https://knowledge.autodesk.com/community/screencast/44eac1b1-9835-4ee5-8fcd-a5ec14a5b21f

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/maya-general/bitfrost/td-p/5965351

Edited by author on Mon, 28/Dec/2015 6:17 PM

Wed, 30/Dec/2015 4:04 PM
Robin
1138 Posts
As this is affecting Maya UI, it's probably a corrupted installation or an issue like that.

I suggest you completely uninstall all Autodesk products, all versions of Maya, and such. Reboot and ensure that everything is gone, then try re-installing. Be sure to use the latest updates/service packs that are available to you.

I hope this helps. If you find that you get it working in the Maya UI and it still has issues rendering, please let me know and I can take another look. Thanks,
-robin

Wed, 06/Jan/2016 2:33 PM
Marcus
2 Posts
Thanks for the idea Robin I've tryied uninstalling fully and reinstalling it but the error message was gone but still when I tryied to open a file or save a file it would crash again and then i tried updating it with the serive packs and when i redownloaded service pack 5 the error message returned. Still don't know whats happening. I still have a few things i can try but please know of anything else i can try and if it works i post the solution.

Fri, 08/Jan/2016 4:33 PM
Robin
1138 Posts
Some other things could be other software you may have recently installed, or virus protection or similar. Try starting your machine in Safe Mode and stopping all unnecessary services and other extra processes and utilities. You may want to contact Autodesk directly, and see if they have any further suggestions.

Page 1 of 1

©2000 - 2013 Überware. All rights reserved