ÜberwareTM

View Forum Thread

Anyone can view the forums, but you need to log in in order to post messages.

> Forum Home > Feature Requests > Able to add in commandline/.sj file preset to determine what to do with the job in the smedge list once completed.

Fri, 01/Jul/2011 11:58 AM
Jamie
102 Posts
Hi Robin,
Hope your well mucker. I Was wondering how easy is it for you to add in an option to allow submitting app/artists to determine what happens with the job in the job queue once it's completed.

I like the API wording of finished_Default,finished_Keep,finished_Delete and I tried them in an .sj file and a commandline but they're not instantly accessible as i suspected. :D

It'd be another nice to have/use feature but ultimately it's up to yourself how soon/easy/worth this'll be to implement.

Cheers!

Jamie

Sun, 03/Jul/2011 7:44 PM
Robin
1138 Posts
Ah, a bug. It's missing in the Submit program. Sorry about that. You could always submit the job by generating your own .SJ file, and then using Submit to just submit the whole job from the .SJ file. I will add the flag to the Submit command line correctly too, though. It will be:

-FinishDisposition < -1 | 0 | 1 >

Where:

-1 = finish_Default (let the Master decide)
0 = finish_Keep
1 = finish_Delete

Adding string parsing would be a bit more challenging currently. The new database design will allow that easily, but that doesn't help right now.

I will include this fix in 2011 Update 1

Thanks
-robin

Page 1 of 1

©2000 - 2013 Überware. All rights reserved